Greetings Good People,
I just finished reading Gods Amongst Men: 365 Routes To Supreme Being (Volume 1), and I wanted to share my thoughts.
Everyday life presents a new struggle and bout with the resistance. One must always remember this maze is 95% mental. With that ideology intact, one can mentally convince themselves everyday of the week that they’ll supersede the terror in front of them on a consistent basis.
Written by Derrick D Grace II, Gods Amongst Men: 365 Routes To Supreme Being (Volume 1) is a motivational dictionary that consists of anecdotes and one-liners. The content encourages its readers to tap into their higher selves and learn how to unlearn, all the while taking full advantage of what this life has to offer.
Grace is a Father, Author, Millennial Speaker, and Home School Instructor who created the One Mentorship and Life Coaching program with the sole purpose of rewriting and reforming the realms of self-love, self-education, self-reliance, and self-awareness. He’s worked with entities like Clemson University, been a recipient of several philanthropic awards, and sold the #1 release on Amazon.com. He advises that the job of a man is to venture out beyond his people and seek the ways and blueprint of the land so that he can return, educate, empower, and love them as best as he can.
This book was a great read, and it inspired me to make better use of my time and to speak life to those around me. I’m going to leave you all with some standout points. I’d also like to encourage you to check out Derrick Grace’s official website as well as social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) for more information.
- If you truly understand the importance of time and the unimportance of the dollar, you’d move totally different.
- Isn’t it funny how we so sincerely care for the opinion of an invisible God, but not our fellow man?
- We don’t need anybody to tell us how to travel, save, flip our money, and what doctor to purchase poison (prescription) from.
- Stop making excuses, pacifying your fears, or lack of effort. You aren’t going to die twice.
- Heart and ambition are not learned behaviors. They typically come storming out, when dealing with adversity. Go through it and grow through it.
- If any of my children are dependent on a stranger for opportunity, roofs, or simple things like toiletry items, I’ve failed as a father.
- Find something that drives you and go for it. That’s called motivation…
- Stressing about superficial nonsense is at an all time high. Acceptance, the dollar, comfortability, likes, just worldly things period. Happiness is a self thing. Remove your completion, peace of mind, and smile from the world. Everything in it is flawed. Let that good energy and high frequency flow. BS is going to happen. Laugh it off and keep striving.
- Remain a servant of the people, until you’re no longer among the people.
- Keep in mind you have 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason. Learn to do more listening than hearing or speaking. The world is filled with millions of ideologies, perspectives, and views. Step outside your box, close your mouth, and open your ears. You may possibly learn something. I paid little attention in school, college wasn’t for me, but I can articulate and mentally run with the best of them. Pay attention, be analytical, and always observe.
Until Next Time…